Sometimes I got crazy about travelling , and people aslo look at me like a crazy face why not, my job is a tour guide ,for now only in Indonesia and also travelling but its different , when I worked, my job is arranging the tour in group , just for sometimes I enjoyed but sometimes I cant , because I'm busy to prepare the trip..that's my awesome job. As a personally of me I need a vacation, I need me time enjoying the beach sitting on the beach listening to wave crash into the sand like a song or just walking to city or village...a lovely song, I only sitting and enjoying . Some people will saying about travelling is an expensive, but we manage it arrange it, may be all we need only a brave to do it, by bacpacking sharing cost with friend why not, we can do it, as I did with Couchsurfing arround the world , before this time I only thinking about Hosting me in a place, but then I think why not to tryong about trabelling together to same destination, we can search to pu...
Comments
Post a Comment